Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Art blog post


This is my WWE art it is a WWE ring with WWE on the side and raw the is a type of event.
I am blogging this because I loved making WWE related things.
I am blogging this because it is my favorite art so far.
  I am proud of this because I tried my hardest.
What I did for my WWE art was I use the lines off google drawings to make the rope on the ring. I make the post by going into shapes and clicking into circle and make it long so it looks like the WWE posts. 












3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a wwe ring I like how it says wwe and raw.
    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niace Art well done i like the WWE Raw ring😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool ring isaiah keep up the good work it looks realistic (-: (-: (-: (-: (-: (-: (-: (-:

    ReplyDelete