i am sharing this work with you because i tried and tried to find more answers
WALT to use descriptive language to help create an image (picture) in our reader's head
- Use adjectives to describe the noun
- Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
- Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
- Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour
Black is the Colour of…….
- A wicked witch zooming dangerously from castle to castle in search of potions
- A lazy cat waiting patiently by the roaring fire for its night-time feed
- A majestic panther stalking its prey tactfully through the dense forest
- A piece of licorice inviting me to sneak it from the brightly coloured box
- man’s fresh Red is the colour of ……..
- Slippery lipstick running down my face
- A bright red Ferrari zooming fast in the race
- Blood running down my foot, puddling on the ground
- A rotten strawberry smelling like cheese
- The sweet juicy raspberry dripping from my mouth as I bite into it
- A juicy watermelon inviting me to chomp on it
- The courageous vampire biting into a in squirting blood
Green is the colour of……..
- Gummy Paint
- Green Apple
Green is the colour of slime in a pot full of vegetables slowly
Green is the colour of Bulbarsaw running into the grass sneakly
Green is the colour of trees silently trying to breath in the a hot summer day
Green is the colour of balloons falling from the sky safely
Green is the colour of Apples getting thrown at walls quickly
Green is the colour of green cards fall on the the road magicly
Green is the colour of Money living on a hot rock dangerously
Pink is the colour of ditto changing into a pokemon qwikly
Pink is the colour of mewtwo running away from ash.