Tuesday, April 5, 2016

iProud 1

I am sharing this with you because it is my best learning in 2016
I am proud of this because it is my personal best



My Best Learning


This is my camp letter


8.3.16
32 Tainui
Havelock North


Dear Rob Jackson,  


Thank you for so much for driving me and my car group to Omatua. Are whole hub is so  grateful that you have came to camp to help us with the fire, dinner and breakfast. You are an amazing parent that loves camping.
I hope you had fun at camp Omatua and Weka. You are one of the best adults at camp Weka. You helped me with learning all the camp rules and helped us  cook our desserts. Also thanks for driving as everywhere in your car.
I hoped you liked all the activities that we planned for you. My favorite thing was going on the river walk with are parents. You have been a big help in Rimu hub and teacher. You are a great spotlight hider and finder.


My second favorite thing at  camp is making  a yummy mess for dessert with chocolate chip banana and marshmallows inside my boat of goody's.
Also  thank you for taking your time off work for helping us with camp.  


Your sincerely Isaiah


I am proud of this because. This is my personal best


My biggest challenge was thinking of all of the great things that Rob showed us.

4 comments: