Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My First Blog Post 2016

I am blogging this because it is my first blog post of 2016.

Welcome back to my blog for 2016. I am a year 5  boy age 9 and my name is Isaiah. I have a Ginny pig that's name is gizmo. My favorite sport that I love is basketball. My favorite food the I wont to eat everyday is sushi. I am a student in room 21 at Parkvale school in New Zealand. In the holidays I went to splash plant at about at 2.30 in the after-own.              
First me and my brother where racing to the cloldist pool but on the way a man blow a wiesel and we froze and the man was steering at me and we had to wait for about 6 mins in till the man run to someone with a baby. Soon we run back home and lived  are natural lifes. What I  am learning at school  blogging on my computer. when I was  learning about blogging I was or so
 learning how to describe me so the reader gets a pitcher of what I look like in real life.







13 comments:

  1. well done Isaiah you have put alot of efret into this

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most awesome thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so so so so awesome Isaiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome first blog post love the detail (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used describing word's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your work I wish that I could come

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Isaiah That looks really Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav palce and KEEP the good job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pic.
    I'm wondering were are you in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it lsalah i like all the infmashin keep it up

    ReplyDelete