I am blogging this because I got it done
I am pround of this becase I love drawing
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from
This is my intent pitcher
Write a list of materials you will need
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
bluck fault for the out line
green fault for the skin
Write a list of steps to take.
- Draw Jakes out line on a A3 paper.
- Next to Jake draw.
- Draw purple shorts on jake.
- Put black hulk hair on jake on the top.
- Next draw a 4 pack on jake.
- Draw a dog mustache.
- Next draw a medium size dot in the middle off Jakes mustache.
- Draw medium size eyes on each side of Jakes head.
- Draw a little tongue on jake's mouth.
- Then color in jake in green.
11. Next draw a long hand on Jake and then half the hand and one half on the hand is red the
other part is blue.